Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines Express Nails

'Trend Minnie' Express Nails Retail at £8.99.


 I thought I would treat myself this Valentines day, since it is my Birthday in less than a week, why not try something a little different and extravagant. I am no artist, so nail art is completely out of the question, so I was drawn to Express Nails and the variety they had on offer. I have just applied my Express Nails an hour ago so I cannot comment on the longevity of them, but I will let you know in an empties post coming up soon. However, they applied like a dream, the instructions are incredibly easy to follow, and in the pack there are two nail sizes so you should be able to find a size to fit your nails well. Also included is a nail file to create more natural looking nails after application, and a nail wipe to use prior to use. I have since filed my nails down a touch, just to make them easier to handle. I love the Minnie Mouse inspired print, but they also had some other fantastic choices, including hearts, and tie-dye style nails. I have doubts they will last the week long they claim to last, but I hope they stay intact at least a few days, then I would say they are well worth it. They are super cute!










Fake nails can cause some trouble, in the past I tried another brand out, and they kept coming off all over the place. I felt something down my trouser leg scratching me, so confused as to what it could be, only to find a fake nail!

Have you had any embarrassing fake nail-related stories? Share them in the comments below...  

No comments:

Post a Comment