Sunday 5 January 2014

'The Boyfriend'

The ‘Mahogany Teakwood’ Bath and Bodyworks three wick candle, retailing at $20. 


My flat-mate and I have dubbed this candle ‘the boyfriend’ due to its scent, and make reference to it on a much too regular basis. It is unhealthy how much I adore this candle. I can just sit there with my nose buried in the jar, sniffing away. It smells like a chiseled, rugged male Abercrombie & Fitch model is lounging in his boxers on the sofa watching television in your living room – too much, too weird? I kid you not. Even prior to being lit the scent lingers, and is powerful enough to fill the whole room, without being too overpowering. I enjoy testing out different scents, and candles, but this is one I may have to repurchase immediately once it burns out. It is definitely a firm favourite.


Have you tried out any Bath and Bodyworks candles?  Let me know any stunning scents worth sniffing out, in the comments x 

No comments:

Post a Comment